Thursday, May 5, 2011

This is why I copyright everything.

Rikki, one of my best college friend’s is getting married in September and the bridesmaid dresses are a ruby red. She originally thought that we should wear shoes dyed to match the dresses. Her friend from high school suggested that the bridesmaids just wear black shoes. The following is a conversation between another college best friend and me on facebook about the black shoes.

Me: I think it would look good and would beat the hell out of buying dyed shoes that's expensive as hell

Jenny: yeah that’s true
I just couldn’t picture it in my head...whenever I picture the dress its bright red and gaudy
(I know that’s not what it really is)

Me: think about a pretty red dress with black strappy heels.
You could wear that over and over

Jenny: that’s true  

Me: I liked it because I was thinking about bringing my black shrug for the reception dinner
copyright

Jenny: that would be nice
I have a black shrug as well

Me: that’s why I copyrighted it.

Jenny: I thought it was just a mistake

Me: nope.

Jenny: im gonna bring all the black shrugs I have and wear them all

Me: I'll allow that cause you'd look like a mental patient

Jenny: id look awesome

Me: like you had huge shoulders

Jenny: shoulder pads are coming back




I miss my college friends. We just get each other.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA It's my favorite thing ever to see you up to your old tricks :) <3

    ReplyDelete